This recipe is safe for the second three weeks of HCG Maintenance only (because of the flatbread used for the crust). You can find this and other recipes in the FREE HCG Recipes area of the DIY HCG website.
- 1 Large ‘Flat Out’ Flatbread Wrap
- 2 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 cup Low Sugar Tomato Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Onion Powder
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- Your choice of cheese: Mozzarella, Asiago, Parmesan, etc.
- Your choice of toppings: Pepperoni, Sausage, Bell Peppers, Onions, Black Olives, Mushrooms, Cooked Chicken, Spinach, Tomatoes…be creative.
To make this HCG maintenance recipe start by pre-heating an over to 415 degrees F. Combine the tomato sauce, seasonings, and garlic in a small sauce pan over low heat. Heat until fully warmed. Place the flatbread on a cookie sheet or sauce pan. Brush the flat bread with olive oil, place in oven for 3 minutes. Remove the flatbread from the oven, ladle with tomato sauce, add toppings, add cheese and place back into the oven for 12 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted. Garnish with more Italian Seasoning, slice, and serve. This HCG recipe is pictured pizza is wilted spinach and mozzarella cheese. Enjoy! This HCG P3 recipe is NOT safe for the 1st 3 weeks of HCG phase 3, only use this HCG recipe for the 2nd 3 weeks of HCG P3!